Do you want to be a part of an ambitious engineering team and be responsible for expanding globally? Are you passionate about developing products/solutions that will be rolled out in millions of embedded networking devices while being connected to Cloud, and managed/monitored in real-time?
QuantWiFi is looking for exceptionally talented individuals and offer you to become member of a best-in-class team that is based in Istanbul but delivering solutions to all Telecommunications companies throughout the world.
– Set the vision for the user experience and create the space for others to collaborate.
– Work with multi-disciplinary teams including product, engineering, and businessteams to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
– Create consistent and cohesive design patterns
– Contribute to the near and long-term vision for features and product that is scalable
– Create wireframes and prototypes to communicate your design concepts
– Ability to quickly design, revise, rinse, and repeat
– Use agile methodology to iteratively make improvements in production system
– Craft compelling sketches, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups
– Design for immediate launches while thinking about a scalable future vision
– Suitable for remote/hybrid/in-office work throughout the world.
– Comfort working in a dynamic, research-oriented team with concurrent projects
– Fluency with common design software (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop etc.)
– Knowledge for prototyping software such as Figma, AdobeXD.
– Experience in sketching, wire-framing, and task flows
– Creative thinker who can effectively innovate big ideas and execute on details
– Fast iterations on prototypes
– Strong web & mobile design portfolio that showcases visual design and interaction design skills
– Detail-oriented, user-centric mindset able to deconstruct complex issues
– Ability to stay up to date on best practices and industry trends in UI/UX design
– Demonstrated understanding of fundamentals in visual and graphic disciplines: typography, iconography, composition, color, layout etc.
– Material Design / Fluent Design / Flat Design Concepts
– Knowledge about (Jira, Asana, Trello etc.) and Front-End framework (Bootstrap) is a plus
Excellent command of English (written and verbal) and Communication skills, especially explaining technical concepts to non-technical business leaders
– No restriction for international travel
– Ability to work in international teams