Do you want to be a part of an ambitious engineering team with more than 100 years of experience to test and grow your embedded software development skills?
Are you passionate about developing products that will be rolled out in millions of embedded networking devices while monitored/managed through Cloud globally?
QuantWiFi is looking for exceptionally talented individuals and offer you the chance to become a member of Embedded Development team that is based in Istanbul but delivering solutions to all Telecommunications companies throughout the world.
– Candidate will develop embedded software on Networking Devices using C/C++ programing language.
– Developed code pieces will run in user-space in Linux Operating system; interact with Linux Kernel.
– Candidate will be fully validating intended functionality and analyze developed code from security and performance perspective using state-of-the verification tools.
– Candidate will fix bugs, issues and create documentation for developed codes. Candidate should be suitable for hybrid/in-office work.
– Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computer Science
– Working knowledge of C/C++ in academic / industrial projects, preferably for embedded systems
– Knowledge of TCP/IP networking and Linux Socket programming
– Knowledge of Wi-Fi Standards
– Good understanding of version control systems (git), test automation, agile methodologies
– Ability to work in international teams
– Excellent command of English (written and verbal)
– No restriction for international travel